Order Management Entry Northwest Houston (77064)
Northwest Houston Hardwood Flooring Wholesaler is seeking experienced Order Management Administrator.
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
$13.00 - $15.00 Pay dependent upon applicable industry and software experience
Temp to Hire
The order entry administrator is an entry-level position responsible for receipt, screening for correctness, and entry of customer purchase orders and delivery schedules into the computer system. Delivery schedules and quantities are calculated to support customer requirements. Additional office responsibilities accompany this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receive purchase orders and archive digital copies for future reference.
· Screening purchase orders for correct pricing, quantities, and delivery dates.
· Interfacing with the customer to resolve any purchase order issues.
· Purchase order data entry.
· Creating quantity and delivery schedules for customers with minimum/maximum inventory requirements.
· Interface with manufacturing production to ensure customer schedule changes are acceptable.
· Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
· Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
· Follow work rules and standard safety regulations at all times.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Candidates with flooring experience will be given top consideration.
· 2+ Years’ experience in order management.
· 2+ Years’ Experience with QuickBooks & Microsoft Office suite of products i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Pacific Solutions Software a plus but not REQUIRED.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
· Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
Qualified candidates submit resumes to Jessica Miller - #removed#
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer
About The Company
Founded in 2007 and located in Houston Texas, designing and importing the very finest hardwood floors money can buy. It is our mission to deliver the highest quality, fashionable products at affordable prices. We provide outstanding value to retailers looking for exceptional, long-lasting wood flooring for their customers. Our staff is comprised of industry professionals with over 30 years’ experience in the hardwood flooring business. We are excited about the products we manufacture and hold ourselves to a very high standard of craftsmanship.
L.K. Jordan matches talented people with fantastic clients through staffing their temporary, temporary to hire, and direct hire employment needs. Executive Recruiters participate in recruiting, interviewing, matching, and placing qualified candidates in a variety of positions. They will also be responsible for account management, inside sales calls, obtaining job orders, and client penetration/retention. All staffing consultants will be required to maintain high fill ratios, as well as build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. This is done by assessing our client's requirements, creating job orders, and appropriately matching permanent and/or temporary candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
Role: Order Entry Administrator
Apply for this job now.