Premier Solar is a well-established solar contractor looking for a motivated individual wanting to excel in the fast growing solar industry. The majority of our projects are residential, and we are a design/build construction firm. We have a great opportunity for an entry to mid-level CAD Drafter to join our team.
Relocation sign on bonus offered for experienced PV Designers!
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with:
- AutoCAD 2014 or Newer
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Newer
- Solar design/engineering (electrical designers welcome)
- Creating construction documents and pre-construction management
- Communicating with multiple departments and across different levels of management
- 2+ years of CAD Drafting in a professional environment
Ideal candidates will have at least two years of experience in commercial or residential solar/electric, possess a positive "can-do" attitude, and be available to work during normal business hours as well as the occasional weekend.
Job Type: Full Time
- AutoCAD 2014, Drafting, Construction, Solar, or Electric: 2 years
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Premier Solar Solutions has a great reputation and a lot of experience
Ranked Top-50 U.S. Residential Solar Contractors (2015 Solar Power World)
Over 6,000 Solar Energy Systems Installed
BBB Accredited Business
Positive Reviews & Client Testimonials
Registered, Family-Owned & Operated Solar Contractor
We Are Involved In The Entire Process: Planning, Financing, Design & Installation
Role: PV Designer - Relocate to AZ
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.