A great opportunity for a proven Commercial Analyst looking for the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the sales team to come up with new strategies to increase profit and performance.
A marketing leading manufacturing Business based within Kettering. You will be part of a close-knit Finance team where you will get full support within the role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of price improvement and margin enhancement trackers and ensuring supporting plans/documentation are fully up to date and verified
- Assisting in preparation of customer/product level trend analysis data, understanding how this impacts on performance and identifying areas of improvements
- Preparation of low margin account reports Preparation of daily /weekly sales reports / forecasts
- Weekly/monthly preparation of sales / sales person KPI reporting
- Preparation of analysis / reports to provide insight into manufacturing routes being utilised and opportunities to improve
- Preparation of AV level forecasts and budgets and assist with month end analysis
- Monitor adherence to pricing decision models and highlighting any divergence / improvement opportunities
- Assist with understanding / sense checking cost models
- A highly motivated nearly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- A strong team player who is able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of commercial drivers that impact on profitability
- Innovative approach, bringing confidence to implement new ideas
- Advanced MS Excel skills with the ability to quickly pick up new IT systems
Competitive salary and benefits package, excellent career exposure, great working environment, on-site parking
Role: Commercial Finance Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire
Apply for this job now.