Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Training Provided
Full Training provided OTE £35k+ (Uncapped Commission)
Are you looking for a career where your performance is truly rewarded, your commission is uncapped and the progression to manager in 2+ years is a real possibility? Phaidon International is looking for 2 graduates OR people with 1-2 years transferable Sales or Recruitment Experience to join our team.
You will have the chance to control your own time, success and progression. Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding global staffing and recruitment company with 10 offices internationally across UK, Europe, USA and Asia - and we're only going to continue growing! We are the leading provider of rare talent in the UK market working on a Contingent Executive Search Model
No experience required-we will provide full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours!) as well as ongoing training and a clear progression path. The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service.
Phaidon International currently has 600 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success we are looking to expand our current team to over 1000 recruiters worldwide by 2020. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018.
Voted "Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for", we are a company that truly invests in our people with the vast majority of our Leadership team having started in the business as graduates.
Phaidon International operates under 5 main brands recruiting across the STEM sector (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and last year we placed candidates into 63 countries from our 10 international locations!
If you are a driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient graduate who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
- Sourcing/head-hunting suitable candidates for recruitment vacancies
- Developing new business by building rapport with new business contacts
- Maintaining positive relationships with candidates and clients
- Creating and growing a network of candidate and hiring manager contacts
- Working to deadlines and achieving set targets
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Exceptional in-house training and development
- Brilliant career progression - variety of routes available
- Opportunity to work in one of the international offices and live abroad
- Incredible individual and team incentives e.g. trips to Ibiza, Las Vegas and social nights
- Resilient, competitive and tenacious
- You have initiative and are able to overcome challenges
- You are influential and confident when communicating
- Able to work independently but also support your team
Having won and been shortlisted for over 55 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, The Sunday Times Best Company to Work for and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work for (Best and Brightest) it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for graduates to kick-start their career in recruitment. Apply today with your updated CV and join our Graduate Intake this 2019.
Phaidon International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Training Provided
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.