Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £80 - £90 per day
Reed Education are currently supporting several day nurseries and school nursery departments in Grimsby and the surrounding area with their recruitment. These nurseries are looking for bank staff who will be available last minute or with short notice to cover staff absences. There are opportunities to work in their babies, toddlers and pre-school rooms within the nursery.
Roles will have varied hours and flexibility is a requirement for these roles. Day nurseries generally open from 7.30am and remain open until 6.15pm and so options for half days are also available.
The roles are suitable for nursery nurses, TA's with any level of qualification and also Early Years practitioners. It is essential that you have experience working with children and you must hold a clear, enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one through Reed).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supervising the children through the day including during play, naps and mealtimes
- Ensure high standards of health and safety are adhered to
- Build positive relationships with the children, staff, parents and outside agencies
- Communicate effectively
- Following safeguarding procedures correctly
- Experience working with children (essential)
- TA qualification (desirable)
- DBS registered on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one).
- Weekly pay
- Easy, hassle free payroll system
- Reed benefits
- Competitive hourly/daily rate
If you are interested then please apply below. For any questions. please call or feel free to email .