A well know and reputable Primary School located in Keighley are looking to appoint a primary tutor via Teaching Personnel in order to support disadvantaged pupils within the school. The Headteacher and Senior Leaders in School are keen to secure an experienced practitioner to deliver interventions targeted at improving Maths & English. This is a new role in school and is an excellent opportunity for a practitioner with experience of delivering interventions across KS1 and KS2. The hours of the role are negotiable however at present the plan is for the successful applicant to work three hours per day, across five afternoons per week. The successful applicant will work closely alongside the class teachers in school to report back regarding pupil progress. This role will be working 1:1 and 1:2 alongside a small group of pupils in school. Ideally this role will start in January 2021 and run for the rest of the academic year using the NTP funding.
The pay will range from £25 - £35 per hour.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a Level 2 childcare related qualification as a minimum. Newly Qualified Teachers who wish to gain further experience are welcome to apply and of course Experienced Class Teachers who are keen to accelerate progress.
- Have a genuine passion for the development of each child in your care providing an inclusive environment where all can learn and all are encouraged to meet their full potential.
- Commit to the 3-hour sessions from January - July 2021
- Uphold the whole school ethos and be involvement in school life and events.
- Have experience of teaching and supporting children in KS1 or KS2.
- Be able to commute to the historic town of Keighley
- Be confident planning interventions and tracking progress alongside the main class teacher.
- Be able to provide contact details of two referees from their two most recent employers.
This school has an excellent reputation within the local community and pupils are eager to learn. The successful applicant will be joining and collaborate and supportive staff team who are encouraged to share best practise to ensure consistent quality teaching across the school and share high expectations for pupils.
As a National Tutoring Programme approved provider, the school are keen to appoint for this role through Teaching Personnel. As a Teaching Personnel educator you will be paid on a weekly basis and have full access to the NTP toolkit training and your designated consultant will be on hand 24/7.
The Headteacher is keen to appoint for this role as soon as possible. If this sounds like a role you may be interested in - please click apply now. Or alternatively, email your CV to #removed# and I will contact you within two working days to discuss next steps.