Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter for one of their top clients, a large healthcare organization with headquarters in the Denver Tech Center area. The Recruiter will be responsible for recruitment activities focused on attracting and efficiently hiring qualified and competent staff in various health care areas. Includes the development and implementation of recruitment plans, position advertising and marketing, and sourcing and screening of applicants. Pay for this position is $32-$35/hr, it is starting as a contract for an FMLA leave, but there is a strong potential to become a direct hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of high volume recruiting experience required
- Detail oriented, strong multi-tasking skills
- Recruits top candidates for positions on a national basis, and ensures compliance with company policy and EEO and ADA guidelines; establishes and maintains effective business relationships with various recruitment sources, including executive search firms and placement agencies in order to generate and maintain a qualified, diverse applicant pool.
- Manages full lifecycle recruiting process from end-to-end; including conducting initial client meetings, identifying job requirements, sourcing candidates, analyzing resumes, conducting preliminary interviews, coordinating interviews, collecting interview feedback, recommending qualified candidates, ensures proper references completed, credential verifications, and pre-employment tasks completed, and coordinating job offer negotiations.
- Develops and maintains a database of high-level applicant contacts; determines appropriate advertisement vehicles, including newspapers, trade journals, websites, and social media; manages search campaigns to source qualified candidates from offline and online networks (e.g., researching target companies, leveraging personal executive relationships, and targeting searched on LinkedIn.)
- Conducts special studies and prepares various recruiting and turnover reports as needed; develops and maintains applicant files, appropriate records, and statistics.
- Researches, recommends and implements effective recruiting techniques to ensure appropriate staff available when needs arise.
- Regularly scans journal articles, internet sites and other library sources to identify the most effective recruitment techniques available and makes recommendations about how they can be implemented.
- Regularly meets with managers to identify recruitment needs and utilizes the information to come up with recruitment plans to meet their needs.
- Attend appropriate job fairs to ensure organization has a presence and to recruit potential job candidates. Participates at various school functions aimed at developing interest in healthcare careers.
- Networks with other recruiters to facilitate economies of scale when recruiting.
- Partners with other HR staff to implement special programs designed to supply the appropriately skilled staff.
- Serves as initial liaison to job candidates to let them know their status and to make sure they are not lost to us out of negligence to respond.
- Contacts candidate by phone or in person to determine areas of interest and assess qualifications and job fit.
- Effectively screens and refers qualified candidates to appropriate managers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assures that applicants receive accurate information regarding job descriptions, benefits, and organization information upon request.
- Checks HR file on all internal applicants and previous employees prior to submitting application to hiring manager. Checks for rehire status and communicates any documented performance issues to the hiring manager.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews with out-of-area candidates and makes all travel arrangements through the system designated travel agency.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, HR policies and systems principals in order to refer management personnel and employees to appropriate resources and coordinate recruitment activities.
- Presents accurate updates of HR practices to managers and employees at employee meetings, staff meetings, management meetings and formal training sessions as needed/requested.
- Provides guidance to clients regarding regulatory compliance, HR policies and procedures and programs.
- Acts as a resource to employees and managers in the application of employment policies and procedures.
- Tracks relevant HR data as requested in order to establish HR metrics for measurement.
- Attends continuing education sessions as needed/requested to ensure skills are current.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please apply online or submit resume in a Word document attachment to #removed#
*Flu shot is required prior to starting*
Since 1995, Lakeshore has provided Staffing, Recruiting and Payrolling services to employers in Denver and Chicago across multiple industries. We are committed to achieving success by matching top talent with the right opportunities. We listen to job seekers to find find out what is important to you and then contact you based on what you shared. It's not just about finding a job (although we'll do our best to do that, too). It's about serving you in any way we can through your job search process and serving as a resource for you while you are looking.
Role: Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
Apply for this job now.