If you are an Entry Level Software Engineer looking to grow your career, this might be the job for you. Are you looking to join a highly focused, motivated team? Robert Half is looking for candidates with a strong command of design patterns and software engineering methods. Creating new platforms and maintaining existing technologies are responsibilities critical to the role as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with others. A long-term contract / temporary role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be based in the Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Uphold top programming practices and standards
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Build high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Plan and apply back end and front end components and services
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Assess new technologies and develop prototypes for steady improvementsJob Requirements:
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- Comprehension of web application frameworks
- 0 - 2+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with API design
- Strong knowledge of relational database management systems
- .NET Framework experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of C#
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.