HR Payroll Specialist, Salary: up to £25k + excellent benefits & career development, Based; Peterborough
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Payroll Specialist to join the market leading business, who are part of a global group, in the manufacturing and construction sector. We are looking to consider candidates with either experience in a payroll and HR role OR a HR / Finance Graduate who is looking to start their career.
The HR Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the Monthly Payroll - ensuring an accurate and efficient process, responsible for all payroll inputs, changes and obtaining all required documentation
- Monthly Payroll - ensuring an accurate and efficient process, responsible for all payroll inputs, changes and obtaining all required documentation (ie, new starters/leavers, overtime, Sick pay, bonus etc)
- Ensuring processes are in line with HMRC guidelines and company policies, whilst managing and following strict deadlines
- Managing the administration, submission and payment of the pension scheme
- Ensuring that all payroll-related information, including increments and deductions, is calculated, recorded and processed accurately and promptly in accordance with the relevant legislation / guidelines
- Record and administer all private mileage returns in line with Company policy and HMRC guidelines
- Ensure the accurate and timely submission of the monthly Journal & PAYE reconciliation and return to Finance team
- Providing advice, support & guidance on pay, absence, overtime or system issues and/or benefits queries
- Working with the finance department to ensure that all employees continue to be coded and costed to the correct place in the nominal ledger through regular reporting
- Liaise with the HMRC on any relevant matters and complete accurate and timely returns on behalf of the company e.g. monthly P46(Car), Annual PAYE, Annual P11D, Annual PSA
- Analyse monthly data to ensure accuracy and run reports for HRIS system
- Experience in a HR Payroll Executive / Payroll Specialist / Payroll Manager role OR a recent HR or Finance Graduate, looking to start a career.
- Comfortable using excel, including Lookups, Sums and Pivots
- A great communicator, comfortable building working relationships and is a team player
- Has attention to detail and has the ability to maintain and meet deadlines
- A clear thinker, able to make decisions in a dynamic and change oriented environment
- An analytical, logical thinker, who can think practically when challenges arise. Proactive in anticipating issues and seek to create options for potential solution to mitigate risks
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words; Payroll Specialist, Payroll Executive, Payroll Manager, Finance Graduate, HR Graduate, Graduate Trainee.