Company: FAWKES AND REECE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £200 - £201 per day
Do currently work in Construction? Are you a Groundworker within the civil engineering space and looking for a new opportunity? If the answers are yes, we have roles opening with a reputable civil engineering company in the Reigatearea.
- Role: Groundworker
- Location: Reigate
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long term
- Pay rate: £200 per Day (Dependant on experience).
- Fawkes & Reece contact: Aaron Lockwood (Brighton Office)
A well-established national civil engineering company that focuses on the highways, bridges, airports, sewage systems, pipelines, new build residential estates and railways.
As a Groundworker, you will be responsible for:
- Trench work
- Duct laying
- Backfill and reinstatement work.
- Utility main laying
- Man Holes
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within the civil engineering space.
- Be able to work in a team or alone.
- Conscious of health & safety
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card or CPCS / NPORS CSCS
- Any of the following qualifications would be an additional benefit; abrasive wheels, manual handling, street works, first aid etc….
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations, please click the apply now link. If this one is not for you, but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please do not hesitate to call Aaron on for a confidential consultation.