Exciting opportunity with reputable regional law firm celebrated for their work within property law, looking for an ambitious Paralegal to join their thriving team.
Our client is a highly regarded law firm with over 30 years of experience delivering high quality service to their clients.
The firm are not only known for their excellence within property law but also for their forward-thinking and professional approach to providing legal advice across a wide range of practice areas.
The Paralegal vacancy sits within the firm's friendly residential property new build team which is expanding as the success of the department accelerates.
The duties of the role include:
- Assisting with opening new files
- Assisting the client and developer with any queries either by telephone or email
- Managing all aspects of post-completion matters, including updating lenders on delayed registrations and dealing with requisitions
- Submitting completed registrations/deeds to lenders, clients and Help to Buy
- Drafting Stamp Duty Land Tax form
- Preparing quotes to send to new prospective clients
- Obtaining pre-completion searches with HM Land Registry
- Preparing AP1 forms to submit to HM Land Registry
- Closing files when a matter is completed and registered with Land Registry
- Preparing promotional brochures for the Department
The role offers full-time hours (9:00am - 5:30pm) 5 days a week however the firm take a progressive approach to flexible working and are offering 3 days in the office / 2 days from home the probation period has passed.
In addition to a starting salary of up to £23,000, there is the opportunity to gain support and training from seasoned professionals and potential to progress to a training contract in the long-term.
- The role requires at least 9 months of paralegal experience (within any practice area)
- Experience using DPS preferable
- Willingness to learn and an interest in residential property / new build law
- A positive 'can do' attitude and drive to succeed within the role
- Ability to handle a busy caseload and work in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive law firm during an exciting period of growth in their property department.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give us a call for a confidential discussion about the role.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.