We are currently hiring Fire Alarm Inspectors with 1+ years of experience. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Houston Area. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Fire Alarm Inspector Job:
- Inspection, service, troubleshooting and programming numerous Fire Alarm Systems including: Silent Knight, Simplex, Notifier, EST, Fire Lite, etc.
- Working in teams or independently to complete commercial installation and service projects
- Texas FAL License
- Your own basic hand tools
- Fire Alarm service or programming experience is a plus
- Strong background in electronics
- Experience working with Fire Alarm systems in a commercial construction environment
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $20-28/hr depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation’s leading providers of Fire Alarm Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998.
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Fire Alarm Inspector Lead - FAL Required
Apply for this job now.