We are currently recruiting for a furniture driver for a furniture rental company. This is a direct hire opportunity that offers long term growth.
- Drive 26' Box Truck on a daily basis
- Assist with loading and unloading truck (this will include heavy lifting of furniture)
- Interact with customers and co-workers
- Complete all paperwork for the day
- Assist the team in the warehouse when necessary
- Clean driving record with positive points
- No criminal charges (felonies) in the past 7 years
- At least 3 years of commercial driving experience
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Ability to comfortably lift 75 pounds
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We work with a variety of companies throughout the Richmond area and offer temporary, temporary-to-hire, & direct hire opportunities.
We take pride in having you as a part of our team and look forward to helping you navigate the job market.
Role: Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.