Sanitation Manager - 3rd Shift
Hours 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM (Based on production schedule, work week will be M-F or T-Sa)
Are you presently working in food manufacturing plant?
Do you excel at planning, organizing and executing all things sanitation?
If so, we have an open need on the team for a Sanitation Supervisor/Manager on 3rd shift and would like to hear from you!
The Masterson Company, in business since 1848, is an industry leader in manufacturing quality, liquid food products for the ice cream industry, retailers and food service companies. Our business has been growing consistently and we need to add talented people to our team. We are looking for a flexible, motivated team player with strong team development and problem solving skills for this position.
The Sanitation Supervisor/Manager will manage a team through all processes and procedures of sanitation, complying with highest standards of quality and food safety as regulated. You will also coordinate with the Production, Maintenance and Quality departments.
In this role you will train and shadow across all plant departments learning each area as well as the sanitation area. To be successful you have to lead by example, be organized, and keep current on all safety and other certifications required by the industry standards.
- Maintain the integrity of product quality and safety by ensuring that all equipment, structural and storage facilities are in compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Federal, State and Local food protection standards
- Lead by example and adhere to Masterson's Corporate programs
- Supervise Sanitation Employee's in a safe work practices including PPE's usage, chemical handling, times/temperatures, lock out - tag out and vessel procedures
- Set the Equipment Cleaning and Master Satiation Schedule for planning and scheduling of department work
- Investigate and follow up on all sanitation issues which could result in contamination, reduction of shelf-life, customer complaints and rejection of products
- Conduct inspection and verifications of all equipment to be cleaned and sanitized (pumps, valves, systems and more)
- Evaluate, recommend and implement measures to improve the facility sanitation products and methods; production equipment clean -up practices; and the design of the work center to enhance quality of production and sanitation standards in the facility
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 to 5 years of demonstrated Sanitation and Supervisory/Management experience in a food processing facility
- Solid knowledge of chemical use in the cleaning/sanitizing process to include swabbing techniques
- Sound understanding of GMP's, SQF, PC, HACCP, OSHA and USDA regulations
- Ability to effectively lead in a union environment and promote positive labor relations
- Demonstrated effective communication, organization, computer and prioritization skills
The Masterson Company offers competitive salary with full benefits including Medical, Dental, EAP, Life Insurance, ADD, Short and Long Term Disability, Family Medical Leave, 11 paid holidays, paid vacation based on years of service, 401K company match plan, approved Training and Development and reduced fees for Personal Production Equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Masterson Foods is your source for exciting new liquid food concepts, custom formulations, and unique packaging solutions.
We have been manufacturing premium sweet and savory food products since 1848. Our customers, which include America's leading food companies, dynamic restaurant concepts, and national retail ice cream brands, know they can count on us for the highest level of creativity and quality in every batch.
Role: Sanitation Manager 3rd Shift
Apply for this job now.