Company: BEACON HILL STAFFING GROUP, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Our client, a transformative healthcare agency located in Medford, is seeking a Temporary Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a 2-3 month assignment. The role will comprise of a 20-25/hour work week and can compensate up to $19/hour.
* Experience navigating within computer and databases
* Very organized, detail-oriented, and great communicator
* Comfortability working within Microsoft Office Suite
* Arrange meetings , reserve conference rooms, order food and arrange food in meeting space for various internal and external meetings.
* Schedule calls/meetings
* Manage team meetings calendar
* Edit documents
* Manage mail including distribute and redistribute as needed.
* Scan and file electronic materials.
* Manage email correspondence.
* File and organize electronic folders, hard copy filings, annual rotation of site visits log, budgets, and quarterly filings.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting #removed#.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)