A fantastic opportunity for a Class 2 driver to start work on a temp to perm basis for one of our clients who are a leading distributor and manufacturers of insulated glass consumables.
Key skills, Experience and responsibilities
- A minimum of one year's experience of driving Class 2 (C) category vehicles
- Flexibility to drive a van or up to class 2 18T with sleeper cab
- Have a positive attitude and a professional manner
- Be physically active due to the nature of the position which will include lifting
- Be attentive to customer service and company representation
- Hours of work are 37.5 plus overtime as required and due to the nature of the business early starts will be required
- Rotational overnights for distance deliveries that might be hindered by driving hours. This is typically one each 4 weeks and a payment concession is allowed.
- Generous health and pension scheme
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days per year
- On site parking
- Uniform provided
Full training will be provided on all systems, processes and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for stable and long term employment and wants to be part of a privately owned successful company.
For further information or to arrange an appointment for registration, please call Sammy on 01622 695555
Role: Class 2 Multi drop driver Temp to Perm
Apply for this job now.