KM4Talent are working with a leading provider of Outsourced Accountancy Services to support their growth through the appointment of a qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Accounts Manager /Financial Controller– flexible working.
This rapidly expanding Business Services organisation provide Limited Companies and Groups with a complete finance function and decided team from Finance Director, Financial Controller to ledger functions. In addition to working closely with your small portfolio of clients (circa 5-10) and team to produce of their accounts you will also be involved in project-based work and process improvements.
- Manage and prepare more complex client assignments
- Identifying issues and suggesting solutions
- Review regular management accounts and reporting to clients
- Review financial statements
- Manage the overall team on a day-to-day basis
- Has good, and up to date, technical knowledge so is able teach and mentor staff
- Review work prepared by junior staff
- Liaise with your client portfolio and interpret trends to them
- Seek way to improve the profitability of engagements
- Ensures work Is delivered to a project plan/work schedule
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or equivalent.
- Experience gained in a Practice, Outsourcing or multiple entity organisation
- Team and client management experience and excellent time management skills
- Ability to advise on and implement financial systems, processes and controls
- Knowledge of UK Accounting the rules and regulations of doing business in the UK
- Extensive flexible benefit package
- Career progression
- Flexible working and options to buy extra holiday.
Salary of £55-65,000 + comprehensive benefits