COMPANY: LANGUAGE MATTERS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £27500 per annum + + Benefits
A remarkable non-profit organisation with an aim to secure a more sustainable environment on a global level has a new opportunity for an Administrator with a keen interest in sustainability and the environment to join their multinational headquarters in the heart of London. In order to be considered for this administrator role you must be completely fluent in English AND at least one or more of the following languages: French/Dutch and/or Polish which must be completely fluent written and spoken.
You will rapidly become an integral member of their forward-thinking and vibrant team who have an international reach and enjoy their work tremendously due to the scope of the role and the impact their efforts have to the mission and values of the organisation. Your role will be to support a wide range of project and administrative activities within the Benelux, French, Dutch and Polish speaking markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent administrative and project support to new, and existing partnerships
- Being the main point of contact for clients and stakeholders in the Benelux, French, Dutch and Polish markets, ensuring smooth communication at all times
- Ensuring all product materials are accurate and are documented efficiently and correctly on the database
- Maintaining and updating all project files and project documents
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a solid administrative background, excellent organisational skills coupled with exposure to working on multiple projects in which your organisational skills have been key critical in completion of tasks.
First class written and verbal communication skills in English and least one or more of the following languages: French/Dutch and/or Polish are essential along with being a natural self-starter with bags of initiative and enthusiasm in order to achieving successful outcomes and fostering key partnerships. Owing to the nature of the organisation, there will be occasional international travel and weekend work. This vacancy is the ideal role for a multilingual administrator with a combination of English and French/Dutch and/or Polish written looking to join a charitable / NGO / non-profit organisation with scope to develop their administrative and project coordination experience within fast-paced office environment.
*** In order to apply, please add your application letter, explaining your interest and previous experience ***
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken to a native level
- Additional fluency in one or more of the following languages: French, Dutch and/or Polish, both written and spoken to a native level
- Previous experience as an Administrator or Administration Executive or Administration Coordinator or Data-Entry Executive within charities / NGOs/ International Institutions/ non-profit / governmental, regulatory or otherwise
- Previous skills in organisation, administration, project coordination or data-entry is essential
- Exceptional IT skills, especially in Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe)
- Demonstrable skills in client focussed, but administrative and process driven roles
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment as well independently
- High levels of accuracy
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hannah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.