CNC Applications Engineer
We are seeking experienced candidates in the Chicagoland area for the CNC Machine Tools industry with hands Swiss CNC and lathe experience. Our client is experiencing steady growth and seeks its next generation of leaders. We have other openings in the Chicagoland area as well as throughout the country. Please apply today to speak with a recruiting specialist.
Position Summary -
- You will be responsible for the part programming of CNC machines, process development, and customer training in an manufacturing environment
- You will conduct pre-sale activities and reviews including customer visits, machine assessment and recommendations, and part processing recommendations
- Make accurate cost estimates, write engineering reports, and interpret plans and specifications
- Interpret part prints, plans and specifications
- Create time studies and perform first part run off
- Programing, set up and training of CNC lathes and CNC vertical or horizontal mills (Citizen and Miyano ). Setting up cnc programming per customer specifications
- Provide customer support via phone and travel to customer sites
- Align and interface bar feed unit
- Travel required in the US and maybe Internationally as well.
- 3-5+ experience with CNC machines; Swiss screw machines experience for CNC lathe preferred
- Citizen & Miyano or Tornos experience EXTREMELY helpful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Excellent and effective communications skills required
- High School or equivalent; some college courses preferred
Role: CNC Applications Engineer
Apply for this job now.