Company: ANGELA MORTIMER PLC- W1D
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is looking for a research analyst – is this you?
You will be working for a leading insurance firm based in central London and join a progressive, collaborative, and forward-thinking team.
- Working closely with a team in the delivery of advisory projects for corporate clients
- Interviewing client personnel and analysing large volumes of client documentation
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports
- Developing and executing solutions together with clients
- Supporting the team on various analytical tasks, research activities, new business development, and developing sales leads
- Strong academics throughout school and university with a first-class/ 2:1 degree in English or History
- Some previous work experience would be preferable
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt new information and challenge ideas
- Analytical and comfortable with qualitative and quantitative issues
- Excellent communication skill
This is a temporary opportunity for the first 3 months paying £12p/h and if successful with the view to go permanent.
*Angela Mortimer is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy, if you’ve already registered with us please contact your consultant regarding this opportunity*