Assistant Managers Needed
Come join our Team at THAT BURGER JOINT !!
Employment Type: Full-time Positions
Compensation Commission plus an hourly rate
Are you up to the challenge to making someone's life a little happier, a little easier, and a lot more delicious? If so, we want you!
That Burger Joint! was established in 2012 -- and we are seeking enthusiastic, results-oriented individuals who are looking to help establish our a new legacy.
We offer our employees on-going training, advancement opportunities and a fun work environment. That Burger Joint is owned by Oberweis Dairy which has been a proud and stable company with more than 90 years of continued success. Oberweis is still family-owned and is currently run by the 4th generation of the Oberweis family.
This specific store location will house both our Oberweis Dairy concept and That Burger Joint. As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible to oversee operations of this duel concept store.
Experience: Some experience in a retail or food service environment
Want to know more about working at That Burger Joint:
Our Assistant Managers Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and motivate your team to supply the highest level of guest satisfaction and top-notch product quality.
- Execute the day in, day out operations of both Oberweis and That Burger Joint
- Lead, supervise, and train all employees in every phase of product preparation, including product portioning, packaging, and cleaning duties.
- Cross train employees for duel concepts.
- Manage cost controls and inventory.
As an Assistant Manager, we offer:
- An establish career path plan with continued, on-going training.
- Medical and dental insurance after 30 days of employment.
- Life insurance paid by company.
- 401K with company contributions and profit sharing after 2 months, if eligible
- Paid vacations and paid holidays
- Corporate product discount of up to 50% on our delicious products
Oberweis and That Burger Joint are a Equal Opportunity Employer
Do you enjoy putting smiles on people's faces? If so, we want you!
We're seeking enthusiastic, results-oriented individuals who are looking to help contribute to our long history of success and help establish a new legacy with our new retail concept established in 2012 -- That Burger Joint!
We offer our managers on going leadership training, advancement opportunities and a fun work environment.
Oberweis is a proud and stable company with more than 90 years of continued success. Oberweis is still family-owned and is currently run by the 4th generation of the Oberweis family.
Role: Assistant Manager Restaurant
Location: Glen Ellyn,
Apply for this job now.