• Provide exceptional customer service and aid in problem resolution of outstanding AR balances.
• Assist with lockbox activity assigned by the Accounts Receivable Manager or Team Lead; perform the processing and posting of US checks, wires and other bank activity.
• Maintain a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, ensuring timely collection and payment application on open receivables.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers (see “communications with others” below)
• Responds to phone calls and/or emails from customers, research questions and/or problems and bring resolution to those items
• Ensure that the Customers’ needs are being met
• Return phone calls and/or emails within 24 hours
• Troubleshoot and run necessary customer reports (using SAP, queries and/or Business Objects)
• Assist with the daily entry of all checks and wires activity from multiple lockboxes
• Balance and reconcile to the clearing account
• Assume additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
COMMUNICATION WITH OTHERS:
• INTERNAL - Customers include: Collections Team, Cash Team, Billing, Accounting, Account Management and various other internal management and operational areas/staff.
• EXTERNAL - Customers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Oral and written communication
• Superior organizational skills
• Customer Focus
• Computer/Software Skills (Advance MS Excel, SAP)
• *NEW UDATE* SAP EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!
• 2+ Years collections experience preferred
• High School Diploma
Russell Tobin, one of the nation’s leading professional recruitment and staffing advisory firms, offers a tailored approach to helping organizations connect with direct hire and contract employees across a variety of skill-sets and industries. Having a depth and breadth of industry expertise, our talent advisers and recruitment specialists are able to provide customized and swift solutions to fulfill client and candidate hiring needs. We work with each and every candidate to assess their respective goals and subsequently build a comprehensive and transparent road-map for achieving a successful placement. We take great pride in cultivating an open and honest relationship with our clients and candidates in an effort to create a long-term relationship.Our dedication to results, along with our reputation built on a consistent and successful track record of placing candidates, enables us to continuously provide best-in-class services. Russell Tobin is a division of Pride Global, a minority-owned integrated human capital solutions firm headquartered in New York with operating companies throughout the United States, Canada, India and Brazil. Pride Global companies focus on a diverse array of services including vendor management, payroll programs, business process optimization, and staffing for both direct hire and contingent labor. Follow Russell Tobin on Facebook: # Russell Tobin on Instagram: @russelltobin
Role: Claims Collections Specialist
Apply for this job now.