Our company serves the electronics, medical, aerospace, food, and semiconductor industries with quality sheet metal and machine parts. We are dedicated customer service professionals, and our quality systems support all your fabrication and machining needs. We offer same-day quotes, rapid prototyping, and prompt turnaround on manufacturing runs. Our bar code tracking system enables us to provide real-time production reports and delivery date.
We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Lathe Setup Man/Programmer/Operator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Automate machinists' tools using computer generated electronic data.
- Write code to automate power driven machines that cut and finish metal, wood, and plastic (lathes, grinders mills).
- Create instructions for machinists.
- Review 3D CAD design blueprints.
- Make calculations for programming.
- Check completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Prepare geometric layout of designs using proper software.
- Determine sequence of operations in a program.
- Choose cutting tools needed.
- Analyze and select speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Monitor all programs to ensure they follow blueprint instructions.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience programming/setup using Solidworks.
- Previous experience holding very tight tolerances on a lathe in a prototype environment.
- Experience with an Okuma.
- Experience with AS9100, ISO 9001:2008 shop and process improvement, a plus.
- Knowledge of Geopath, a plus.
Powered by JazzHR