Rapid Response Patient Administrator
Location(s): Multiple locations
Duration: Ongoing, 30-day minimum commitment
Start date: Monday, April 19th, 2021
You will be contacted once an immediate position is available that matches your background; please be sure to attach all required documents/credentials for consideration.
** A background check and drug screening will be required for all positions. **
Physician-owned and physician-led, AMI Expeditionary Healthcare provides proven expertise and medical services to government agencies, the private sector, international aid organizations, and humanitarian concerns in remote and challenging environments.
About Rapid Response Relief
AMI Covid-19 RAPID RESPONSE includes emergency response work and we need consultants to be flexible with the ever-changing conditions of this emergency-oriented work.
The ideal candidate will be prepared to deploy on short notice, a team player, professional, proficient in their work, experienced, and flexible.
Please note: This is an immediate response effort to take place as needed. This position requires flexibility to deploy within a 24-48 hour notice.
- Accommodations and travel will be provided.
- You must be willing to stay in the provided accommodations during the project.
- You may not work anywhere else during the length of the project and you cannot return home during an assignment, even if local - this is for health and safety purposes.
A 30-day minimum commitment is required.
About the Position:
AMI is looking for Patient Administrators to join our testing services team. The Patient Administrator will collect patient information to enter into the information system.
- Interacts with individuals interested in receiving a COVID-19 test
- Collects and enters patient data into the provided information system in an accurate and expeditious manner
- Maintains and tracks electronic records and logs
- Related tasks as needed
- Minimum High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- 1-2 years medical or healthcare experience
- Data Entry or related experience preferred
- Basic office technology skills, including but not limited to mapping printers and changing printer ink cartridges
- Type a minimum of 50-65 WPM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Takes direction well
- Ability to self-manage once given a project
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems
- Ability to act as a team player
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Powered by JazzHR