Georgia Bridge & Concrete, LLC, a highway bridge and heavy civil contractor located in Tucker, Georgia, is seeking full-time entry level, mid level and Senior Project Managers. The Project Manager will assist in pre-construction efforts, oversee all aspects of construction projects and ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The PM will work closely with the company’s Superintendents and Foremen. This person should be a self-motivated individual, be able to represent Georgia Bridge in a professional and competent manner at all times, and have a desire to develop their professional career in the highway/heavy civil construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects.
- Update project schedules based on actual performance.
- Coordinate work and deliveries with subcontractors and vendors.
- Track pay quantities and field verify with measurements for monthly progress billings.
- Manage change orders and extra work.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met.
- Prepare project submittals, plans, reports, and reviews.
- Review and understand project specifications and requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in highway, bridge, culvert or retaining wall construction.
- Georgia DOT experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable about concrete construction processes and procedures.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience.
- Practices strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Be able to prioritize responsibilities and self-manage time.
- Exhibit critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Proficient with Computers/Technology
- Be a team player
Georgia Bridge and Concrete, LLC is a bridge and heavy civil construction company headquartered in Tucker, Georgia. During our 30 plus year history we have executed in excess of $1B of infrastructure projects throughout Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia. Our clients are state, county and local governments as well as major contractors, private developers and project owners. The types of projects and structures we build include highway, railroad and pedestrian bridges; concrete box culverts and tunnels; large concrete underground water detention vaults and dam structures; major highway systems and interchanges; and MSE, concrete retaining, and sound barrier walls. While the type of structure or project may vary, the results are always the same - a job that is on schedule, on budget, built safe with superior quality.
Role: Project Manager - Construction
Apply for this job now.