· Optimizing front-end code for speed.
· Client-side performance
· Scalable UI design & development
· Debugging tools like Chrome Developer tools
· JS Libraries (Canvas or Node.JS or Backbone.JS or Paper.JS etc.)
· Willingness to learn Image processing, 2D/3D modeling
· Willingness to learn SVG, WebGL, WebXR, image processing mathematics (matrix transformation, interpolation,
· Relational database (PostgreSQL or similar and SQL queries)
· RESTful APIs.
· Performs software upgrades, installation and configurations.
· Manages user account authorization and maintenance.
· Develops procedures for problem management, disaster recovery, and system and network changes.
· Makes recommendations for software and hardware purchases.
· Understands database systems and construction.
· Writes computer software as necessary.
If you can start a new career opportunity in Raleigh, NC with 2 weeks’ notice, please rush your resume to be confidentially considered.
Apply for this job now.