Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Ever find yourself wishing you had a higher annual leave allowance? Reed Procurement are partnered with one of South Wales's most sought after Public Sector entities. We are looking to attract an experienced Procurement Officer within the Public Sector, who is ready to take the next step up to a Category Manager position. We can offer you a flexible hybrid working policy that is permanently in place, generous pension contributions, and a total of 45 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE! As an organisation in South Wales, we understand the importance of work life balance and try our best to reflect that in our package/benefits system.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of end-to-end procurement processes.
- The post holder will manage the complete set of procurement activities from pre procurement activities to contract award in line with agreed Procurement Policy, Procedures and current Regulations.
- Contribute to the development of category strategies for allocated category area and deliver relevant strategies in coordination with Senior Category Manager and stakeholders.
- Input into the operational plans and business needs of the department in accordance with the companies Strategic Plan.
- Ideally looking for candidates that have end to end tendering experience within the public sector.
- You will be part of a fast paced procurement function joining their transformation journey. So if you are a proactive procurement individual who wants to join us on this journey of transformation, click an apply now!
- Working towards your CIPS qualification.
- 37 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Hybrid Working - 2 days per week on site in Cardiff.
- Excellent Pension Scheme Contributions - Up to 14% matched.
Please apply by clicking on the link today and submitting an up to date version of you CV. Alternatively, if you wish