Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiff law firm in the country working for the people, not the powerful.
We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO Specialist to help us in our client acquisition teams efforts. You will be an integral part of the planning, development, execution, and optimization of marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising.
A SEO Specialist should be a competent professional who is able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in search marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Our teams goal is to deliver measurable client acquisition that will directly increase the firms revenue. As performance marketers, our goals as well as successes and failures are all measured. We work well in teams while also valuing personal input, ideas and initiatives.
- Audit onsite SEO factors and report on them on a weekly basis
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Weekly rank tracking on Morgan & Morgan and competitor domains.
- Assisting with strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending through post-launch and analysis stages
- Defining and building keyword lists based on the domains objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of proprietary tools and analytics data
- Preparing website technical audits to identify issues and areas of opportunity
- Reviewing web analytics data to provide feedback to our internal team on performance, and to analyze visitor behavior and trends to come up with next steps
- Working with our internal resources to prepare, plan, and execute link building and content marketing strategies
- Coordinating regularly with our website development, SEM, design, and business development teams, as well as with senior management, to ensure that clients are getting positive results
- Develop scalable content strategies that will increase onsite goal completions
- 3+ years in a SEO role at either an agency or in-house
- Proven experience with both National and Local brands
- Experience with Local SEO (Moz Local, Whitespark, GMB, local pack optimization, link building, reputation management)
- Competitor research and analysis
- Strong communications skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with website analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Periscope, etc.
- Knowledge of factors that influence search engine rankings
- Ability to think strategically to identify and define keyword opportunities for optimization
- Vast knowledge of SEO software such as Moz, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, Sitebulb, SEMRush and others
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
PREFERED SKILLS, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Local SEO for a multi-location organization
- Experience with data visualization and exploration software (Tableau, Qlik, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Attribution Modeling Software
- Nice to have: experience in Legal Marketing Vertical
Morgan & Morgan offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter benefits.