ACTIVE PERMENANT GRADUATE BUSINESS ANALYST ROLES! Be at the front line impacting modern day medical decisions across the world! Join an active, fast paced employer with a proven graduate scheme supporting your career growth as a Business Analyst.
Starting salary: £26,000 increasing to £29,000 after probation
· Generous bonus (company & personal)
· 27 days holiday + statutory days
· Contributory pension
· Cake room
Location: Buckinghamshire (office based with UK & international travel)
The role: Graduate / Business Analyst / Modeller
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team focused on catapulting you into the exciting and intellectual world of modern-day medicine. Our unique graduate entry level experience provides you with on the job training, a tailored personal development program and the future opportunity to travel internationally.
Operating within a fast-paced team you will be given all the tools, techniques, and support to effectively develop your knowledge and ability to understand and deliver complex campaigns with the world of medicine. Whilst also passing the ABPI medical representatives exam elevating your credibility within the industry.
The requirements: Graduate / Business Analyst / Modeller
Ultimately you will have a minimum 2.1 grade at degree level within a Life Science, Economic, Chemical or Mathematical discipline. This could be but not exclusive:
· Biological / Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Systems Biology, Neuroscience, Medical Sciences, Physiology, Pharmacology,
· Chemistry, Chemical Biology
· Economics, Mathematics
As well as:
· Holding a full, valid UK driving licence with the flexibility to travel (where able) internationally (UK, Europe & USA).
· A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics having gained a grade A minimum at GCSE or equivalent level.
· Exceptional analytical skills with a strong eye for detail.
· Being a natural communicator, someone who can converse confidently both verbally and written.
Reasons why our people join and stay.
· You will support some of the largest most influential medical decisions in the world.
· Work with industry leading technology.
· Be trained by seasoned professionals.
If you want to kick start your career now within the highly intelligent and challenging world of medicine give us a call.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
REF: CG16124, Wallace Hind Selection