JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £40,000 - £49,999
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a leading organisation based in the heart of Birmingham to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant. Offering unrivalled progression, this role is perfect for someone who is looking to progress their career and move towards a managerial role in the long term.
Your new role
- You will be acting as a leading figure in order to solve client issues around cyber security while developing new techniques and services within their business.
- Acting as a business advisor and leading teams to enhance their cyber related services.
- Leading projects and developing technology roadmaps.
- Cyber maturity reviews.
- Creating operating models.
- Calculating risks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a consultancy/industry Cyber Security Consultant role and experience in a client facing environment.
- A background of cyber security principles, problems and techniques is essential to this role.
- Strong problem-solver and analytical mindset.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent experience.
- Desirable - CISSP, CISM qualification.
What you'll get in return
- This business offers unrivalled career progression as well as a remuneration of up to £45,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Role: Cyber Security Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Birmingham, England, England
Apply for this job now.