Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join an Optical and Hearing care company who are well established within the industry and have been since 1938.
They currently have 185 branches all over the UK.
As a Sales Advisor, you'll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they go into the store. It means listening to what they want, explaining the offers and products.
You will assist patients through the customer journey, from booking appointments, meeting and greeting, guiding them through the frame and lens selection process and fitting, adjusting and simple repairs of spectacles.
- Serve customers enthusiastically, booking appointments skilfully demonstrating the highest levels of customer service and care, advising customers on frame and lens choice
- Have the ability to deal with customer queries and complaints, providing prompt, efficient and competent assistance to resolve customer issues
- Ensure the branch optimises all sales opportunities at all times by assisting and actively promoting new promotions to colleagues and customers, having a good confident product knowledge
- Be commercially aware and make the most of all sales opportunities whilst working towards achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), whilst utilising the time available, communicating effectively with customers and colleagues
- Effectively implement all systems, procedures, policies and regulations
- Assist the Branch Manager in the effective and successful running of the branch
- To contribute to the provision and development of an efficient optometry and hearing service, whilst maintaining the reputation of the Company at all times
- Assist with inductions and training of all new sales advisors to the branch
- Complete administration tasks including clinical, general and filing, maintain accurate patient records
- Carry out triage exercises with hearing customers
- Respect confidentiality of information regarding customers and
Qualifications, training and experience required:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good team working skills
- Competent computer skills
- Full training will be given/a comprehensive training program/support and guidance with your regional trainer
Salary for this role is £18.000 - £19.000
Hours are 9am-5pm
Company Benefits: Free eye and hearing tests