Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customer’s financial status.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Compare liquidity, profitability and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a banking/financial environment.
Salary commensurate upon experience.
Role: Credit Analyst
Apply for this job now.