LPN is needed for a contract with a skilled nursing facility in Frankfort, IN. Here are the details regarding the job:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists each resident in achieving and maintaining their highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being through the provision of medication and treatment administration and through quality, personal care.
• Follow all shift routines, policies and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, and administration of medications and treatments.
• Administer medical/nursing services, such as catheterization, tube feedings, suctioning, range of motion, applying/changing bandages, packs, and colostomies as needed.
• Supervise and oversee Nursing Assistant, Registered (NAR) staff.
• Accurately chart Nurse’s Notes reflecting the care provided and the resident’s response.
• Accurately transcribe Physician’s Orders per protocol and forward necessary information to other departments.
- Active LPN license in the state of California
- At least 6 months experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility
We place everyone from per diem and full-time nurses, travel staffing, and allied health assignments to full-time physicians.
Consider joining SAT Healthcare today! You'll enjoy several active benefits including:
Various Benefit Packages
Day 1 Health Insurance
It's easy to get started. Just get in touch with us through here, our website or call us anytime and we'll match you with one of our thousands of jobs and locations in a matter of minutes!
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse - Long Term Care
Apply for this job now.