The successful candidate will work with a team of Voice and Network technicians, tasked with designing, deploying and supporting complex, highly available, integrated, secure, flexible, and fault-tolerant Data Voice and Video networks.
Duties include the following:
- Assist with project implementation; ensure network design and performance and delivery timeline objectives are met.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction agreements
- Provide incident resolution through product configurations, technical knowledge, hands-on testing and troubleshooting
- Maintain working knowledge of all Telephony applications, voice trunking and peripheral products and system offerings.
- Provide remote in depth Network diagnostics and route testing
- Provide Desktop application configuration and trouble shooting
- Remotely educate and train customers on best user practices
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software products at customer sites
- Minimum of 4 years operational experience.
- Strong Knowledge of ShoreTel/Mitel Telephony applications and systems
- Experience in an IT/telecommunications technical support environment responding to upper-tier technical issues
- Knowledge of Cisco Router, Switches, Firewalls (Adaptive Security Appliance -- ASA)- hands on administration.
- VOIP/ SIP Trunking, implementation and diagnostics skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong diagnostic and analytic troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to collaborate directly with customers and team leaders to fulfill deliverables
- Ability to produce and update detailed documentation and written deliverables
- Strong knowledge of Cisco LAN/WAN Networking and IP routing
- Experience with VMWare and related VMWare tools including SRM, Lab Manager, Vsphere 4.0+, Hyper-V VM Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, IIS, SCCM, and related Microsoft Infrastructure Applications
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop systems (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
- Strong knowledge of Lifesize HD conferencing, Oaisys Xima, Cisco , Sophos, Faxback servers
- Mitel or ShoreTel Contact Center experience
- Sophos Firewall and AV solutions experience
- Cisco Wireless LAN/WAN experience
Technology Certifications and Abilities
- ShoreTel Certified UC installation engineer
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- AS/Technical Degree
Celtic Communications is a provider of converged network communications, including ShoreTel/Mitel IP Telephony solutions, Voice Trunking and Managed Network Services. Founded April 2000, we are committed to the principles of integrity, exceeding customer expectations, product leadership, respect and teamwork. We are seeking a highly motivated energetic individual passionate about playing a critical role in our Delray Beach, Florida team.
Role: Senior Network Support Specialist
Location: Delray Beach,
Apply for this job now.