Your new job:
- You will help to unload the lorries
- You will sort product, heavy lifting is required therefore must be physically fit
- You will start at 8am till 5.30pm - paid 45 hour week
- You will work Monday to Friday ONLY
- You will be required to keep the warehouse tidy and safety compliant
We offer you great benefits:
- Full branded company uniform
- 24 hour support from a dedicated operations team
- Full time work with temp to perms
- £100 refer a friend bonus for a HGV driver (T&C's apply)
- 4 different methods of payment to suit you, including LTD and self employed
Your new financial package:
- Monday-Friday £8 per hour
- Guaranteed a 45 hour week
- This role is temp to perm after 12 weeks.
Who are we?
FTS Group are a proud leading specialist provider of haulage, warehouse and recruitment services. Originally founded in 2004 as a courier delivery service, FTS Group has evolved to become a force within the logistics industry and was selected as a service provider to support the London 2012 Olympic Games. When you join FTS Group you don't just join a company, you join a team centred on family values. We commit to providing you decent pay and flexible work or a rota; join our team today. You'll also get access to exclusive prices from the FTS Training Academy, including our driver CPC courses.
Get in touch with us online:
- Facebook: @ftsonline
- Twitter: @fts_group
- Instagram: @fts_group
This is an excellent opportunity, apply NOW or call us on 0208-507-2020 to discuss this position.
FTS Group is a specialist provider of transport, industrial and construction staff including HGV1, HGV 1, LGV1, LGV 1, Class 1, HGV2, HGV 2, LGV2, LGV 2, Class 2, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, 3.5T, Van Drivers, Drivers Mates, Reach Forklift Drivers, Counterbalance Forklift Drivers, Skilled Operatives, Confined Space Operative and Labourers.
Role: Warehouse/Yardman - BRILLIANT RATES OF PAY, START ASAP!!
Apply for this job now.