Innovation is a wholesaler of kitchen cabinets and is hiring three Filed Sales Account Managers to prospect and generate new commercial business. This position requires travel, cold calling on commercial accounts from the office and in the field to generate new sales accounts. The hours and level of responsibility may vary.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Innovation's products, services and pricing structure. Identify leads, manage prospects and open new accounts.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate products and services. Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Complete required New Dealer Applications, reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Meet with Sales Manager to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must be willing to learn, be self motivated and driven by goals.
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
Qualifications: Legally eligible to work in the United States. High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred. Minimum 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of success. Good driving record. Must successfully complete pre-employment background check. Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Office environment and traveling to and from businesses. Prolonged sitting in car or office.
Our Mission_ Innovation Cabinetry's mission is to provide our customers with high quality, luxurious, but affordable products that reflect our emphasis on sophisticated styling and exquisite workmanship, and that deliver to our customers products that exceed their expectations for elegant appearance and rugged durability. We believe in providing superior value, customer service, and product support, so that doing business with us will be a pleasure for our customers. As a family own business we appreciate human assets that our employees have been contributing to the company's success and we continue to enhance work environment, benefits and avenues of increasing financial rewards to our employees.
Role: Field Sales Account Manager
Apply for this job now.