Company: HAYS ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Part Qualified Management Accountant to work in Barnet,North London
Established,healthcare group based in Barnet ,North London require an experienced management accountant to work within a small accounts department . Reporting to the Finance Director and overseeing one assistant duties will include Monthly Management Accounts preparation and variance reporting and analysis . Identifying Costs and allocating , monitoring and investigation across 50 cost centres . Liaising with cost centre managers and NHS service providers . General accounting duties ,Ad-hock project work and reporting and analysis as requested by senior management using Xero accounting software and excel spreadsheets
The ideal Candidate should :
- Be part qualified CIMA ,ACCA . or AAT with a good understanding of accounts
- Be Immediately available for an initial 3 month contract with a view to continuing beyond this time
- Possess Advanced Excel skills and have some knowledge of Xero accounting software or similar .
- Have previous management accounts experience gained within the NHS , shared service centres or large multi-site organisations
- Be Versatile ,highly analytical and very attentive to detail
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with both senior management ,external accountants , primary care trusts ,cost centre managers and professionals such as clinical directors and general practitioners .