SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Critical Care/ICU Nursing Float Pool
Full-time- Day Shift
Premium Float Pool Pay
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Critical Care/ICU Float Pool RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• A competitive wage scale
• Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
• 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution — from 3% to 9% of pay — based on your years of vesting service
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, and life insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be
• BSN required
• Texas State RN license or compact license is
• Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
• Must have at least two (2) years RN experience
in an acute care hospital in the ICU/CCU setting
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.