Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an accounts payable/purchase ledger to work within a busy accounts department, reporting into the finance manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Purchase ledger
- Matching invoices to orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing supplier payments
- Finance administration
- Processing expenses
- Gain authorisation for payments
- Handle and resolve queries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an accounts payable position
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Be AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience with accounting systems with proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent numerical ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
If you have previous accounts payable/sales ledger experience and this role sounds of interest to you, apply today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.