Company: CORUS CONSULTANCY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £0 per annum
Do you have Teaching Assistant Experience?
Possess patience, compassion and SEN awareness?
Are you looking for a full-time/Term time work commitment?
Here at Corus Consultancy, we are looking for experienced, reliable teaching assistants for a secondary school in Greenwich, Southeast London. This a great opportunity to enhance your teaching career.
- Prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher.
- Work inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups.
- Adapt support according to needs.
- Look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare.
- Create a stimulating environment.
- Give information and assistance to teachers.
- Keep records and attend review meetings.
- Work with professionals such as speech and language therapists and physiotherapists.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguarding procedures.
- Other duties will be expected according to the needs of the students and school expectations.
- Must have a current valid Enhanced DBS
- Previous Experience or training essential.
- This role is being offered as a temporary to permanent opportunity - depending on performance.
- We are also accepting recent graduate teaching assistants.
- Salary - £80 daily rate.
- Immediate start.
If you believe you possess the skills and qualities to become a valuable team member as a Teaching assistant, particularly with SEN students. Please Rosanna at Corus Consultancy.