Experienced Site Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form.
Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There’s nothing better than knowing you are part of a team that has made something perfect for someone.
With such a commitment to excellence, our Site Managers play a crucial role in delivering the best possible product day-in, day-out.
With your previous experience and great communication skills, we’ll support you through high-quality training, great benefits and long-term career progression.
We’ll also give you the space to do the job your way and make it your own.
Become part of something more satisfying and together we can make every home perfect.
We are recruiting for an experienced Site Manager/Senior Site Manager to join our Southern Region, to be based in the Southampton and surrounding area.
Our Site Managers have an extremely diverse role, with no two days ever the same.
You’ll be dealing with a wide range of people, from fellow construction professionals to customers, so first-rate communication skills and a flexible approach are both absolutely essential.
Sitting at the very heart of the build process, your exacting standards and inspirational leadership style have the ability to influence the overall success of our developments.
So if, like us, you take great pride in your work and that of your team, and would gain great pleasure from seeing the smile on the face of a customer as they receive the keys to their perfect new home, the opportunities with Bloor Homes are huge. MAIN DUTIES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Planning and recording progress in accordance with the Company’s approved methods of planning and recording.
- Ensuring all builds are produced to a consistently high standard of quality in line with relevant standards and regulations.
- Dealing with any customer queries during the production cycle promptly and effectively, ensuring a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
- Appointing and managing employed and labour only sub-contractors appropriate for the site.
- Co-ordinating labour and materials to meet the production programme, maintaining the optimum level of materials on sites consistent with the labour force being fully and effectively employed and the agreed production programme being met.
- Monitoring the output of all persons working on site and signing work off for payment, ensuring they have been completing to the required standards of quality.
- Initiating all inspections made under the Building Regulations and liaising with inspectors whilst on site.
- Supervising and inspecting all road and sewer construction on site.
- Organising the connection of all services in a timely manner for occupations.
- Carrying our pre-completion inspections of properties with the purchasers and recording any outstanding works.
- Ensure all activities on site accords with both statutory H & S Law and site specific RAMS.
- Ensuring all reasonable requests from the sales team in connection with the preparation and maintenance of show homes are accommodated in a timely manner.
- Taking responsibility for all compound security and all properties.
- Assisting the Customer Care Team by ensuring maintenance works are completed in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Ensuring all health and Safety aspects of Covid-19.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager on a new build residential construction site.
- Managed jobs from inception to completion.
- Previously obtained SMSTS and First Aid Trained.
- Competent with project planning, site Health & Safety with commercial awareness.
- Good people management, problem solving skills and time management Skills.
- Excellent attention to Detail with a desire to succeed
- Company Car
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Bupa Health Care Cover
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
- Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
- Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.