Trainee Recruitment Consultant – London
Explore Group is a leading Technology Recruitment Agency with offices in London, Reading and New York. Through lots of hard work and dedication, the Explore Group has successfully built an agency with multiple brands, covering the complete Technology space.
We are now looking to take on the next group of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us in the New Year!
Recruitment is recognized as one of the most desirable, lucrative and meritocratic industries to be a part of. If you are Sales minded, consultative want to dictate your own earning and progression rate this is the platform for you to launch your career. The best part? There is no ‘specific’ background. We seek raw talent to join our internationally developed training program to get you earning big commission ASAP.
Why is NOW a good time to join Explore?
· In 2018 we invested heavily into our Training and People development function which will support you in building a successful career with us
· Fancy a move to New York? We are international with an office in New York. With this, we are able to relocate top performers who fancy living state-side
· Our company Winter holiday trip is coming up and YOU could be on it
· The Technology sector is the most profitable Recruitment industry to work in. We have been in the industry for 13 years and have established a strong presence in the market
Our Academy is a tailored programme which not only covers the whole end-to-end recruitment process and different sales techniques but our programme also delves deeper into the “softer” elements of the role which most training programmes miss out. Our training is extremely hands on and different to any boring old graduate scheme. It has been created by industry experts and is constantly being updated as best practices develop.
Key parts of the role:
· Building your own network – you’ll become confident with pitching to new clients, generating leads, winning and writing new business
· Finding suitable candidates - your objective is to find the most suitable candidates that match your client's requirements. So attention to detail and being able to qualify/question is very important!
· Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process - from facilitating the interview to ensuring the selection process provides our customers with the best possible result
· The majority of your time will be spent speaking to clients and candidates, you'll also get the a chance to attend meetings and networking events
Incentives & Benefits
· Base starting salary of £20k with a very generous commission structure which is uncapped
· First year earning predicted at £35,000-£45,000
· £300 per annum towards Gym membership
· Up to £4,200 annual cash allowance, paid monthly, on us. To help pay for life milestones e.g. car, watch, wedding!
· 20% off 1Rebel Gym and 25% off other gyms
· Regular company incentives Holidays FULLY PAID to Mexico, Barcelona, Skiing and Vegas etc.
· Monthly Michelin Start lunch club for top performers
· Birthday off to PARTY
· 5 a side football team
· Pension scheme
· National & International relocation opportunities
· Located in the super slick Southbank WeWork- beer taps, cocktail nights, massages, yoga classes, roof terrace, dogs…all the WeWork perks!
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant International Agency! - Graduate
Job Type: Graduate
Location: London, London
Apply for this job now.