My clients are a high profile, well known couple in the media and film industries. Seeking a family minded, warm and practical PA to work from their home (north London) to support them in a private capacity. The right person will be highly adaptable and able to slot into family life, dedicated (there will be occasional out of hours when abroad), comfortable with children and not afraid of hard work! This an amazing opportunity for someone in the early stages of their PA career, who has an interest in TV, film and media and has a totally unflappable character. Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to drive!
Duties might include:
- Managing and communicating with household staff
- Arranging food deliveries
- Implementing procedures in the family home
- Ad hoc requests
- Running household errands
- Able to float between the office and helping with the children sometimes
- Be available for occasional travel and overnight stays
- Keep the home office organized
- Scheduling household maintenance
- Hold a UK driving license and be comfortable driving around London
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Be totally unflappable
- Be warm and family minded, a bit of ‘homemaker’
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we can only get back to those who are successful.