The Director of Operations will be a key member of the leadership team with responsibility for the overall strategic and operational leadership of manufacturing and supply chain operations. He/she develops and achieves monthly, annual and long term strategic plans. Operating in partnership with R&D, Engineering, and Sales, the Director of Operations enables rapid growth through efficient NPI processes leading to quick scale up and on-time delivery of reliable products for volume OEM production using a highly outsourced model. Once in production, he/she will be responsible for implementing initiatives to reduce cost, improve efficiency, and improve quality of the manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Manage the entire value stream from planning and procurement to final assembly, testing and delivery.
- Build and foster highly efficient supply chain, material planning, and manufacturing functions in a fast growing company.
- Hire, train, develop, coach and evaluate team members while instilling the company's culture and values. Create opportunities for each team member to succeed.
- Develop plans and maintain high standards of operations to ensure that products meet customer requirements and company quality standards.
- Maintain all facilities and ensure compliance with all safety, environmental and labor regulations and best practices
- Experience managing and controlling inventory in the millions of dollars.
- Provide exceptional customer service through a track record of quick response, on-time deliveries, and outstanding quality.
- Ensure speed, accuracy, and accounting validity of all operational transactions.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field. Master's degree a plus.
- 10+ years of experience leading manufacturing operations and supply chains.
- A track record of using continuous improvement tools to improve business performance.
- Past success scaling operations, preferably in a lean environment
- A results driven approach to ensure achievement of goals.
- An engaged management style balancing delegation, involvement, and development of subordinates.
- Financial literacy in P&L, accounting, and cost accounting.
- Team focus
- An ability to quickly establish credibility with customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills.
- Organization, resourcefulness, and efficiency.
Energetiq is a developer and manufacturer of advanced light sources that enable the manufacture and analysis of nano-scale structures and products. Used in complex scientific and engineering applications such as analytical instruments for life sciences and leading edge semiconductor manufacture, Energetiq's light products are based on new technology that generates high brightness across the spectrum, from 1nm to 1000nm and beyond, with high reliability, long operating life, and in a compact package.
Energetiq's light sources are used for: analytical spectroscopy, microscopy, and sensing in the life-sciences; lithography, metrology and photoresist development in semiconductor manufacturing; soft x-ray microscopy; and a variety of applications where synchrotron radiation and traditional arc-lamps have commonly been used.
Energetiq was founded in March 2004 by an experienced high technology development team with deep understanding of the high power plasma physics needed for high performance light products used by semiconductor equipment manufacturers, semiconductor wafer fabs, life sciences industries and the scientific research community. The expertise and experience of this team enables Energetiq to provide products with the highest levels of performance and reliability.
Role: Director of Operations
Apply for this job now.