Our client is seeking strong NLP Engineers that are native speakers of Hebrew, this would be an initial 6 month contract with a highly prestigious tech company in the SF Bay area.
- Developing natural language processing code specific to your language
- Provide input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market
- Coming up with clever solutions to complex issues
- Automating and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
- Daily interaction with other teams and working towards the same goal.
- Any other duties as required
- 2+ years software development experience and also with NLP experience (must be documented on the resume)
- Familiar with Java, perl and shell scripting
- Native speaker of Hebrew (or fluency)
- Having worked on shipping products and being familiar with the rush to the finish line is highly desired.
- Work with minimal supervision, proactive and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Engineering experience and interest in diverse technical areas.
- Clear and compelling communication skills.
- User driven focus.
- Interest in embedded applications
- Native speaker fluency in one or more commercially important natural languages
- some focus or experience in classification, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning or related sub-fields
- Proven track record in delivering product-quality code.
- iOS or Mac OS X development skills.
Education: B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
Role: NLP Engineer (Hebrew/Native or Fluent) (SF Bay Relocation)
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.