RHP Properties (#removed#-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking a Groundskeeper for our Countryside Village of Denver community located in Federal Heights, CO who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance.
Responsibilities will include mowing lawns, weeding flowerbeds, cutting weeds, mulching, and other applicable landscaping tasks. Seasonal maintenance tasks may also required; such as salting walkways, as well as snow and ice removal.
- Previous maintenance experience, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator’s license and maintenance of a good driving record at all times.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access restricted spaces.
- Ability to operate groundskeeping and other maintenance equipment.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Apply NowCompany Description
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 235 manufactured home communities with over 60,163 sites spanning 24 states, with a combined value of approximately $3.6 billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
Location: Federal Heights,
Apply for this job now.