As a BOS Technical Analyst, your main responsibility will be to provide first line support and maintenance for all Business Energy systems. You'll be responsible for managing each request received via the BOS Support mailbox, from the first point of contact until resolution. In addition, typical duties will include responding to a high demand of support requests, managing communication with second line support/third parties, address training issues, review support documentation and conduct scheduled audits.
A significant part of this support role will include the development of MIS reports using tools such as Microsoft Access, SQL Server and Power BI.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Design and development of ad hoc MIS reports from a variety of systems
- Responsible for the design, development and validation of ad hoc MIS reports and statistics, both for management and to assist the business carry out their daily tasks
- Building short term tactical solutions using Excel, Access, Power BI and SQL Server
- Manage ESBOS Support mailbox
- Responding to a high demand of support requests
- Ensure all agreed audits related to ESBOS Support tasks are carried out and kept up to date
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
Role: IT Helpdesk Technical Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Location: Cardiff, South Glamorgan,
Apply for this job now.