We are currently hiring lead teachers! We are seeking well-qualified and experienced teacher that can cater to ages 2-5. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who can work full-time as a lead teacher and co-create a program for mixed age groups. Our educational program is focused around self-directed, play-based engagement method that encourages independent learning. We take inspiration from many early learning theorists by encouraging and instilling practical life skills which is crucial to successful learning.
1. Must have at least 12 ECE units from an institution accredited and recognized by WASC
2. B.A in Child Development/Education is strongly preferred but not required
3. Must agree to be on an educational plan to obtain a degree and/or permit
4. Must complete professional development hours annually
5. Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with Pre-K and Toddlers
6. Meet the CA immunization requirements (TB/Influenza/Pertussis/Measles), CPR & First Aid Certified, & Fingerprint Clearance
7. Hours for full time position is from 9-5 p.m. (Part-time is negotiable)
Lead Teacher responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Plan innovative and interesting lesson plans by using multi-sensory activities such as games, music, crafts, puppets, circle time, gardening, and storytelling.
2. Supervise children effectively at all times.
3. Be able to multitask on any given assignments and flexibility is a MUST!
4. Attend all field trips and staff meetings
5. Be able to effectively communicate with both children and parents.
Please submit a RESUME along with a COVER LETTER telling us about yourself.
Role: Preschool Teacher
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.