Prinova is the leading Global supplier to the food and nutrition industries, of high quality, complete ingredient, flavor and blending solutions, complimented by superior market knowledge and exceptional customer service. We serve customers in the Food and Beverage, Sports Nutrition and Dietary Supplement industries. We continue to grow through innovation, strategic planning, and relationship building.
At Prinova, we pride ourselves on hiring individuals who are innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds. Our culture is based on four simple practices: Be There, Play, Make Their Day, and Choose Your Attitude!
Warehouse and Flavors Coordinator
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Type: Full Time
The Warehouse and Flavors Coordinator is responsible for delivery and signed acknowledgement for incoming packages not to include product receipts. The successful candidate will assist the Warehouse Manager as well as the Director of Manufacturing, Flavors in ordering of supplies needed and to maintain predetermined stock levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in EHS.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture focused on achieving the goal of zero accidents, injuries, and no property damage at our facility.
- Lead by example by holding yourself accountable for your personal safety and the safety of those around you.
- A core value at Prinova is Commitment to Quality. All employees are responsible for supporting and promoting this core value.
- Ensure distributing safe, quality food is a critical pillar to Prinova.
- Comply with rules set out by the government and certifying organizations including, but not limited to, FDA, DOT, Organic, Kosher, Halal, and BRC.
- Drive best practices in GMPs.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with BRC requirements.
- Actively involved in the execution of approved processes to distribute purchased items and maintain invoice tracking for Accounts Payable.
- Assisting in ensuring receipts are done using three wasp approach as is required by Accounts Payable for audit purposes.
- Manage small parcel receipts, shipments and paperwork.
- Keep a neat and orderly workspace.
- Be professional and set tone with drivers arriving at the facility. Notify Warehouse Manager of any drivers that do not follow rules or not professional.
- Notify Director of Operations, Flavors of concerns with employees and potential improvements.
- Future Growth
- Lead by example the core value of customer focus by being dedicated to achieving complete customer satisfaction.
- Provide suggestion to optimize our 285 warehouse processes to provide the best low cost/high quality service.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
An individual must have 3-5 years of experience working in an office or similar setting.
They must have excellent math skills and utilize sound judgment and reasoning capabilities to resolve problems.
The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or a technical school, 3-5 years equivalent job experience, or a combination of education and experience.
Must have good interpersonal skills, be able to work independently, and in a team environment.
Ability to communicate, both orally and written, in a professional manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software, and Outlook Office software.
It is the responsibility of each employee to comply with occupational safety and health standards issued under OSHA and to follow all rules, regulations, and procedures established by the Company to ensure that their actions do not impact the health and safety of themselves or others.
Prinova is the leading global supplier to the food and nutrition industries of high-quality, complete ingredient, flavor and blending solutions, complimented by superior market knowledge and exceptional customer service.
Role: Warehouse and Flavors Coordinator
Location: Carol Stream,
Apply for this job now.