A minimum of 5-7 years experience as a Sr. Web Designer within a design/advertisement agency or tech company
MUST HAVE Skills:
Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch; Strong understanding of basic design principles; Have a team collaborative approach
Job Description Summary
This candidate will be able to follow brand guidelines and identities in reference to their creative execution, while looking for opportunities to push for smart and effective ways to expand and evolve branding paradigms. Design, create, and maintain web content to meet marketing requirements. Craft solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browsers and mobile devices. Works with product managers and others as necessary to gain understanding of technical issues.
- Design new website user interfaces, concepts and designs
- Ability to design print and other offline marketing materials a plus
- Collaborate with the ACD, production and development teams to implement new design projects
- Work with developers to integrate new UI concepts with functional code
- Champion consistency of web design practices, style guide and visual standards
- Stay up to date on emerging best practices and techniques
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier business and technology solutions company headquartered in the Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States, India and Singapore.
The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies.
Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Big Data/BI, Staffing Services, and Cloud Solutions.
Growing at an outstanding rate, Intelliswift has been recognized as the second largest private IT Company in the East Bay.
Role: Graphic Designer
Apply for this job now.